As you might know, I’m a fan of productivity apps, design tools, and overall great software. Here are my all-time favourites and what I use them for:
- Notion – I use this to organise my ideas and plan out my projects.
- Canva – I use this to create content for social media and branding for my YouTube channel.
- Readwise – I use this to remember what I read by revising my favourite quotes from books.
- Revue – I use this to keep a mailing list, design, and send out my newsletter as a creator.
- MailChimp – I use this to create and manage newsletters when I work with businesses and organisations.
- Forest – I use this to decrease my mobile screen time while studying.
And here are the absolute classics:
- WordPress – I use this to design websites.
- Outlook – I use this to organise my work and university email addresses.
- Google Drive – I use this to keep important documents and share files with others.
- Gmail – I use this to organise my personal emails.